Job Title: Front Desk Officer (2 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: AAR Healthcare
Duty Station: Kampala and Mukono, Uganda
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 38 Outpatient Centres and Emergency Rescue Unit in the region and serving over 800,000 clients annually from all major medical insurance providers as well as non-insurance clients across the social divide. AAR Healthcare’s success has largely been driven by our people and their commitment to always offer high quality and affordable healthcare – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence and applying innovative technologies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Business related field
- One year of experience in the same job.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
- ICT competency.
- Responsiveness and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the office business activities, overall objectives and understanding of the company operations.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented and multi-cultural environment.
- Effective proven skills in organizing, prioritizing, scheduling, planning, and coordinating work and other activities internally and externally.
- High degree of judgment and tact in handling the most sensitive, diverse and confidential material.
REMUNERATION: AAR Healthcare Uganda will offer the successful candidates a highly competitive performance- based remuneration plan.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send us comprehensive applications and up-to-date CVs, copies of certificates including daytime telephone numbers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the post title in the subject line. Your application should include three referees, none of whom should be your relative and all of whom should have supervised you, taught you or known you through work. The referees’ information should include day time telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Only successfully candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Locums currently working with AAR are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 3rd March 2021