Vacancy title: 2 Sales Dealers- Personal and Business Banking
Type: FULL TIME
Industry: Banking , Category: Commercial Banks
Jobs at: DFCU Bank
Deadline of this Job: 01 September 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
REPORTING TO: Head of Global Financial Markets
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Head of Global Financial Markets, the role holder will be responsible for Foreign Exchange, Money Markets and Fixed Income Sales within approved limits with a view of maximizing profitability while growing the client business and managing risk. .
• Contribute towards meeting the overall Foreign Exchange and Trading budget in line with approved trading budget through profitable dealings with the retail/branch customers of the bank. Meet individual portfolio targets for Foreign Exchange revenue.
• Achieve set target for client engagement and ensure that all engagements are documented and action items resolved.
• Adhere to the Dealers’ code of conduct and all other policies in the bank.
• Monthly reporting on portfolio performance to the Line Manager.
• Actively pursue learnings in diverse fields such as Macro-Economics, Fundamental Analysis, Structured products, Fixed Income and Money Markets products.
• Achieve individual portfolio target.
• Contribute to the business unit revenue target.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• University Degree in a Business discipline.
• Possession of ACI will be an added advantage.
• At least 1 year banking experience.
• A reasonable knowledge of treasury and general banking products.
• Good selling skills.
• Excellent numeric and communication skills.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Sound understanding of current financial and economic issues to facilitate correct interpretation of market trends and forecast future developments.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
• Strong attention to detail and personal effectiveness.
• High-level of integrity.
• Self-starter and excellent in sales management.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Tuesday 1st September 2020 to the email address indicated below
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.