Vacancy title: 3 Teachers
Type: FULL TIME
Industry: Education, and Training
Category: Teachers & Education
Jobs at: Dolphins International School Uganda
Deadline of this Job: 09 September 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Namugongo , East Africa
We are seeking full time qualified class teachers for years 1, 2 and 3. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• A degree equivalent in Education.
• At least two years’ classroom experience in the international curricula.
• Understands learners’ primary education needs.
• Understands children’s early years’ development needs.
• Able to conduct learner centered teaching.
• Able to teach all Primary School subjects.
• Able to conduct lessons online in the Covid -19 lockdown context.
• Able to create a positive learning environment in the classroom.
• Able to appropriately collaborate with parents.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your application, motivation letter, resume and support documents to email@example.com or in person at Plot 2069 Bernadette Lane Namugongo (Call for direction: +256 753 417 859). The start date is 9th September 2020.