Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (4 Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organization: Finance Trust Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Customer Relationship Officer will mainly mobilize, sell, cross/upsell bank products and services whilst building long term profitable customer relationships to achieve set sales targets and wallet share for growth and quality of the loans and savings portfolio, and profitability in the assigned customer segment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Undertake the Sales & Marketing function to grow the customer base, deposit, loans and profitability within the target segments.
- Develop annually, an approved target market document
- Deliver set targets for deposits, risk assets, transactions and revenue
- Target assigned customer segments within allocated time and call frequency to generate profitable sales.
- Ensure proper booking of all transactions of customers including deposits, loans, revenues and costs.
- Track and maintain allocated performance records i.e sales tracker, deposits, etc. periodically.
Build enduring Customer Relationships & Offer excellent Customer Service
- Deliver agreed customer and product sales, wallet share and profitability targets.
- Create and monitor customer sales program.
- Keep up to date with competitor data and provide feedback for product and service changes or developments.
- Deliver appropriate product solutions and services to customers in order to deliver the customer’s wallet.
- Develop strong internal relationships to support the successful servicing of customers and the delivery of sales targets.
- Build a strong local profile for self and bank through positive involvement in community activities.
- Own customer complaints and resolution process in portfolio and collect all past due obligations.
- Advise/update customers on all tariffs, policies, procedures and any other changes to products or accounts.
- Ensure proper authorisation and contact customers with regard to confirmation limits and any other account management issues.
Grow the loans portfolio of the Branch in line with the credit policies and procedures
- Sell credit products and services and achieve set sales targets
- Collect and review primary customer data for loan assessment
- Submit valid loan application information to the credit supervisor for further processing.
- Provide timely feedback to customer about their loan applications and proactively follow up to avail any information required for loan processing
- Proactively monitor customers to ensure full compliance with the credit terms and banking convents.
- Ensure that customer monitoring is properly documented with regular call reports, in line with the credit policy.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Finance Trust Bank Customer Relationship Officer job should hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Commerce or Humanities.
- Two years of working experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Relationship Management in a busy organisation.
- Knowledge of several local languages will be an added advantage.
- Ability and willingness to work outside the Central business district of Kampala
- Good analytical and report writing skills.
- Working knowledge of internet and social media.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills with ability to relate and network.
- Demonstrated good communication skills (written and Oral)
- Good personal presentation skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Good listening skills and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Trustworthiness and high integrity.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Deadline: 12th September 2020