Job Title: Data Assistant (7 Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Duty Station: Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Job Summary: The Data Assistant will conduct data entry, cleaning and documentation of implemented activities and outputs using appropriate data tools, and ensure availability of quality data for reporting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct timely and accurate data entry for implemented activities.
- Maintain up-to-date project data bases of all activities implemented and routinely share with the regional data officer all entered data sets for merging and analysis.
- Ensure availability of updated data capture and reporting tools at community for effective tracking of services provided to AGYW and other targeted populations.
- Support program teams to analyse and interpret data
- Participate in development of weekly, monthly, quarterly work plans
- Monitor and track implementation of project activities and support Prevention officer to develop catch up plans in case of unmet targets.
- Support the Prevention Officer in planning, mobilisation and implementation of project activities and tracking achievement of targets.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma in records management or related fields with some training in data management.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Ms office applications (Ms Excel, Ms word, Ms power point, Ms Access)
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 12th March 2021