Job Title: Accountant
Organisation: Vacker Company
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Vacker is an outdoor and indoor advertising company based in Uganda that was incorporated in 2014. We pride ourselves in being one of the country’s preferred out-of-home Advertising companies specializing in; Digital Signage, Billboards, Street Furniture, Creative & Branding services.
Job Summary: The Accountant will be responsible for all financial matters of Vacker Company Limited. In addition, the Accountant will partner with management, to develop and strengthen strategies relating to finance across the company. The Accountant shall at all times act in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
S/he will do the following duties among others;
- Cost Management & expense reporting.
- Processing of staff & suppliers’ payments.
- Maintain an accurate lease schedule as per IFRS 16 standard.
- Preparation of cash flow statements, cash forecast, and budget for the financial year.
- Maintain an accurate fixed asset register.
- Responsible for company debtors and creditors’ accounts.
- Preparation of financial statements and financial reporting.
- Computation and filing of Corporate Tax, VAT, PAYE, NSSF Withholding tax, and other
- related statutory deductions.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a degree in Accounting with; ACCA, CPA or CIMA;
- Knowledge in any accounting packages preferably QuickBooks.
- At least four years of work experience
- Good customer care skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 18th July 2022