- Company: Doctors Case Medicals
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda
Next pharma U LTD is a private company with interest in business processes of healthcare supply chain. Incorporated in Uganda in October 2018, our core business is wholesale of human medicines and surgical sundries. Our head office and main business is located on plot 39 Karegyesa Road Rukungiri municipality.
We are looking for skilled and motivated persons to fill the following position..
Participated in client billing, cash collection and issue of receipts at the cash desk.
2. Responsible for debt recovery and keeps truck of the debt payment.
3. Participates in monthly asset verification exercise and generated reports
4. Participates in daily banking of sales, cheques and other company cash.
5. Prepare assets, liability, and capital accounts entries by compiling and analyzing accounts information to generate an independent monthly report.
6. Document financial transactions of the business by using both electronic system and filling
7. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential, responding to client concerns when necessary.
8. Participates in preparing payroll and tax returns
9. Coordinates inventory management procedures that include and not limited to, stock taking, drug purchases, and expiry/aging analysis, stock transfer and adjustments
How to Apply
Address your application to; Managing Director Next Pharma (U) LTD. P.O.Box 104 Rukungiri.
Include your application and relevant academic documents. Please note that application may be delivered as HARD COPIES to head office at Karegyesa Road Plot 39 Skylight building ground floor .or send scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.