Job Title: Call Centre Collections Executive (Several No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: Greenlight Planet
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Greenlight Planet is a US venture-backed, award winning social enterprise driven by a mission to empower under-electrified communities with access to clean and affordable solar lighting. To date, more than 3 million households in low-income off-grid communities use Greenlight’s Sun King™ line of solar home lighting solutions.
Job Summary: The Call Center Collection Executive will be responsible for communicating directly with customers to collect debts and resolve outstanding balances. They will work closely with the Call Center Management, Credit Risk, and Sales Team to develop collection strategies for delinquent accounts and action planning. A high level of attention to detail and excellent record keeping to ensure that payment plans are recorded and communicated effectively to the customers will be required with a high level of customer service, persuasion, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize various tracing techniques and strategies to collect from customers with outstanding debts.
- Maintaining data integrity and keeping customer details confidential.
- Contact customers with balances and negotiate payment terms and schedules.
- Negotiate with customers while maintaining sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Make recommendations to litigate debt on the customer’s end whilst applying the debt management policy.
- Minimize objections to payment and suggest available customer-friendly payment options.
- Negotiate payment terms and schedules or set the best course of action for customers seeking to avoid further debts.
- Use systems to keep detailed notes regarding conversations with customers and outcomes.
- Offer clients several payment options and arrange for the prompt repayment of balances.
- Communicate with management and other team members about methods and strategies to ensure a positive rate of customers agreeing to repay their debts.
- Initiate repossession proceedings where all conversion processes have failed.
- Report fraudulent acts in the Fraud App for immediate follow-up.
- Capture other customer complaints and escalate them to relevant teams using the tools available.
- Meet performance targets as assigned.
- Consistently and accurately document all information pertaining to collection accounts.
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly individual goals as the Department Line Manager sets.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a diploma/undergraduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite(basic)
- Can ably work and adapt to changes in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Can multi-task by speaking with customers and typing notes simultaneously.
- Is customer-oriented with good negotiation/collection skills
- Possess excellent communication skills/phone ethics; Speak clearly, concisely, and effectively; listen actively, and understand information and ideas as presented verbally
- Prior experience in collections/debt recovery is an added advantage
- Languages requirements; English and Luganda are a must, and the ability to speak any one or combination of Ateso, Lugbar, Luo, Rukonzo
How to Apply:
All applicants should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 28th July 2022
“Why Are Young Ugandans going for kyeyo?”-Finance Minister, Matia Kasaija
Quality Assurance Officer Job – Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA)
Quality Manager Job – Mota-Engil Africa