Job Title: Cards and Loyalty Manager
Organisation: Vivo Energy (Shell)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa and is jointly owned by Vitol, Helios Investment Partners and Shell. Vivo Energy plc, commonly referred to as Vivo Energy, is a downstream petroleum company with its headquarters in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It maintains subsidiaries and operations in 16 countries across Africa that encompass the supply, storage, distribution, and retail of a range of petroleum products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute brand strategies and marketing plans / campaigns in support of Loyalty, Card and Mobile Financial Solutions Offers.
- Lead insight-gathering on Loyalty, Card and Mobile Financial Solutions to secure knowledge that will be utilized to enhance and evolve the portfolio, to give Vivo Energy the right to win in the market.
Manage the end-to-end implementation and maintenance of the Loyalty program, across the entire Vivo Energy Uganda retail network.
- Be the primary liaison between Vivo Energy Uganda and the Loyalty program suppliers and monitor KPIs to ensure top service delivery.
- Track performance of all Loyalty program sites and related assets, to ensure they are fully functional and optimized at ALL times, to deliver requisite customer value and experiences.
- Drive the sourcing / recruitment for new Loyalty program partnerships to enrich the customer gift catalogue on hand.
- Train and motivate Vivo Energy Retail teams as well as site staff on Loyalty assets and initiatives from time to time
Assess the contribution and performance of our Card & Mobile Financial Solutions offers, and devise growth plans to accelerate usage and relevance.
- Maintain brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned portfolio.
- Develop and execute national advertising and promotional activities to effectively communicate the strategic positioning and lifecycle development of the respective products to customers.
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Vivo Energy job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- A minimum of four years’ experience in Marketing in an FMCG environment.
- Strong project management, presentation and writing skills.
- Analysis skills, Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles.
- Must be a results oriented and self-motivated business leader with an appetite for taking calculated risk.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Vivo Energy, Shell, should apply online at the link below.