Duration: Full Time
Salary: Shall be determined after the interview
Location: Plot 32/33, Bombo Road, Kawempe, Kampala, Uganda
Valid till: November 10, 2020
- Conducting data entry of daily sales figures and field deliveries.
- Conducting data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparing periodic and weekly sales reports
- Performing periodic timely stock synchronization
- Developing and implementing quality and efficient sales databases
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting sales trends or patterns
- Can perform the role of a personal assistant as well
- Exception writing and communication skills to have exceptional in order to send emails to key accounts
- Must have the ability to coordinate with the different departments such as finance, fridge team and other departments on the 7th floor
- He/she needs to be willing to learn and quick at grasping new concepts so that she can use SAP as well
- Must be presentable with a good posture
- Ability to take minutes of meetings
- Must be able to file and reference all documents and coordinate with the key accounts supervisors and regional managers
- Any other duties assigned to you.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, business, Marketing science or related field.
- Experience in data entry and analysis.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.