Job Title: Field Auditors (Several Fresher Diploma Job Opportunities)
Organization: Exquisite Solution Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Exquisite Solution Limited is a leading Business Process Outsourcing Company offering a wide scope of professional services. Established in 2006 with offices in England and across the region, we offer Human Resources Consulting and Payroll Management Services, Admin Support Services, Executive Search, Corporate and Personal Development Training, HR Compliance Audits, among others. We place top notch candidates into permanent, contract, and interim positions.
Job Summary: Our Client, a Logistics Company is searching for Field auditors who will provide required information to businesses and help analysts obtain business intelligence in support of the study by visiting previously determined areas to collect data on tablets
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travels to field sites to collect and record data and/or samples as appropriate to the specific objectives of the study.
- Codes and verifies data in accordance with specified protocol and coding procedures, and enters data into a computer database and/or spreadsheet application for subsequent analysis.
- Develops or assists in the development of interview schedules; contacts potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol, and to arrange interviews, either in person or by telephone.
- Identifies and compiles lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Conducts and records face-to-face interviews with subjects, in accordance with predetermined interview protocol, data collection procedures, and documentation standards.
- Reviews and edits data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follows up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected.
- Report daily to the Project Analyst
- Return survey resources (tablets, tools and other equipment) on a daily basis to the Project Analyst
- Communicate to the Project Analyst any issues that might arise during data collection.
- Respect beneficiary confidentiality;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma
- One year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Comfortable in using tablets and progams for data collection
- Excellent capacity to communicate with people
- Ability and willingness to work most of the day outside
- Skill in identifying and recruiting research subjects.
- Interviewing and data collection skills.
- Ability to understand and apply specified field procedures and protocols.
- Attention to detail, willing to learn and reflect about assessment outcomes
- Ability to evaluate, verify, and edit research data.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline: 27th September 2020