Job Title: Office Administrator (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: De Waste (U) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
De Waste aims to provide the very best in quality as regards to cleaning, hazardous and non-hazardous waste services to satisfy the wide ranging needs of our customers. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality workmanship and executing the customer’s work exactly in accordance with his or her concept. Our highly expertised staff have undergone training in regards to Safe Health and Environment (Infection Control).
Job Summary: The Office Administrator serves as the first point of contact with visitors and customers and provides assistance to all clients by responding to routine questions and providing general information. This position will also deputize the HR Lead and ensure efficient delivery of all administrative processes whilst ensuring cost efficiency
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and handling all visitors and customers’ stay at DeWaste Uganda Ltd and notifying department office staff of arrivals.
- Operating and managing multi- line telephones and routines incoming phone calls as well as organizing and prioritizing front desk tasks such as managing and monitoring personal appointments, meetings and events.
- Performing general data entry and updating of the CRM system and all company customer management systems.
- Signing for packages and receiving mails, sorting and distributing the office mail.
- Keeping the front office area in neat and orderly condition Review, updating, application and maintenance of vendor contracts
- Handling office cleaning providers and food providers
- Facilities management involving building maintenance, coordinating daily cleaning, and catering services
- Ensuring that facilities/operations meets government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Ensures adequate supply of groceries and responsible for the monthly replenishment of the same.
- Timely stationery procurement and proper distribution as per SOP of the same. Systems organization and General administration
- Ensure input and changes to the HR database/system of contractual related employee updates such as salary, new starter input, employee’s records, including transfers, changes to bank details, training records & site assignment etc.
- Provision of staff cards, as required.
- Responsible for managing job advertisements/applications
- Ensure all personnel files possess all appropriate documentation such as contracts, NHIF, NSSF and TIN numbers
- Timely processing of casual wages.
- Assist with the monthly updates to the organization chart, by monitoring new joiners, leavers and role changes.
- Leave and absence management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in a Personal assistant position
- Experience of call-center operations is an added advantage
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Understanding of online marketing and analysis
- Influential & Interpersonal skills and social perspectives.
- Strong communication – oral and writing skills
- Project/Time management
- Highly Result Oriented
- Customer-Centric approach
- Passion (intent to accomplish tasks approach)
- Initiative (seek out challenges)
- Self-Development and high level of integrity.
- Attach copies of all academic documents.
- Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not hear from us within 1 week from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidate are invited to submit their applications to the email address below. Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact
Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicate the email subject as “Office Administrator”