Job Title: HR Officer job
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Egatee is a new platform that has been introduced to help retailers to earn extra money. Egatee’s mission is to connect African consumers and retailers to do better business together. The company has grown into a global leader with its affiliates in wholesale and retail markets. We are determined to become a global leader in online and mobile commerce. Now our service covers all over the world including West Africa, East Africa, South Asia, China and other places. Egatee is a multi-category sales platform to the emerging market, with the widest retail coverage, core resources and capabilities in distribution and logistics.
Job Summary: Egatee is looking for a suitable candidate for position of HR Officer who will be stationed in Kampala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- HR Strategy: Designing and implementing HR Business strategies to align with the culture and progress of the Company’s business by forecasting and planning for different HR related aspects
- Recruitment & retention: Development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
Employee compensation: Developing and maintaining a competitive compensation and benefit system
- Payroll: Ensuring payment in a timely manner
- Performance Management: Developing and implementing an effective performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Training & Development: Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Standard Operating Procedures: Developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures.
- Health & Safety: Design environmental health management and fixed-assets management systems
- Employee-Management relations: Bridge Management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Discipline: Using disciplinary procedure to make investigations and implement measures of avoidance
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a business/HR related course from a reputable University
- At least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of HR Systems and Procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to apply for the above position can send their applications ie CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org (please ensure to indicate job applied for in subject head).
Deadline: 30th March 2021 at 17:00hrs