Sim Plastics (U) Ltd is a plastics manufacturing company dealing in the production of different shapes of plastic containers mainly supplied to our sister company Movit Products Ltd.
The company is seeking to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to fill the position of Human Resources Officer.
Responsible for designing, reviewing and implementing Human capital strategies, policies , procedures and best practices to efficiency and effectively drive the general people agenda across the organisation
Reporting to: General Manager .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices aligned with the overall company strategy.
• Manage and maintain the company structures as well as update all job requirements/descriptions inline with the company structural changes
• Responsible for managing company talent pool as well as conduct manpower analysis inline with company strategic direction
• Responsible for the implementation, utilisation and promotion of the business systems especially change management systems, SIM Mission Formula(SMF) and all other systems that support employee and company performance
• Manage the organisational learning and development process (Training, coaching , mentoring and succession planning strategies
• Responsible for the organisational performance management and organisational development functions of the company
• Manage the general staff welfare plans and programs
• Responsible for staff industrial issues, grievance handling and general disciplinary processes.
• Timely and cost effective recruitment of talent inline with the business vision, mission and strategy
• Oversee the overall company culture change initiatives in line with the strategic direction
• Oversee the overall reward management systems in conjunction with the functional heads and senior leadership team
• Support future and current business needs through employee engagement initiatives driving motivation of staff members across the business.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource regulatory requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
• Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions and managing staff MESS savings
• Implementation of line management and Audit recommendations through adhering to schedules
• Manage human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
• Analysing internal processes to identify areas for improvement
• Any other duties as assigned to you by the supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
• 2 Years experience in a large manufacturing organisation
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to send detailed CV and copies of requisite documents through our email email@example.com , copy in firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 22nd November 2020. Note to applicants: Sim plastics (u) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants in any form. Lobbying for any position shall lead to automatic disqualification.