Job Title: Human Rights, Non-Governmental Organizations & Civil Society Intern (No Experience Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Job Summary: The Human Rights, Non-Governmental Organizations & Civil Society Intern will provide support to the entity handling NGOs, Human Rights and Civil Society .
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the TotalEnergies Human Rights, Non-Governmental Organizations & Civil Society intern job should hold a Bachelor of Laws with focus on Human Rights
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program from recognized National Universities
- Must provide Introduction letter from University and copy of student I.D
- Current academic scores must reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree
- Must provide a partial transcript / copy of academic scores to-date
- Must be available full time for the duration of the internship period
- Excellent verbal & numeracy skills and problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Must write and submit an internship application letter
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 29th July 2022
“Why Are Young Ugandans going for kyeyo?”-Finance Minister, Matia Kasaija
Quality Assurance Officer Job – Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA)
Quality Manager Job – Mota-Engil Africa