President Museveni imposes total lockdown starting from 18/6/2021
Below are the Key points to take note of:
1. Public and private vehicles & bodaboda suspended for 42 days. Will only move to transport patients with permission from LCI, RDC or Health Work.
2. Boda boda can carry merchandise/ cargo.
3. Curfew from 19:00 hours (7pm) – 05:30hours (5:30am)
4. Bodaboda allowed to move up to 5:00pm but only to carry cargo and patients
5. Ministry of Local Govt and Ministry of Finace to support regional, and District Task Forces.
6. Entebbe International Airport to remain open.
7. Cargo vehicles allowed to move – will only be tested. They should not pack in trading centres. Shld park in seclusion centres.
8. Food market venders to camp in their places of work/markets (resident vendors). MoH to give them free bed nets.
9. Kikubo and other business centres such as malls and arcades to be closed.
10. Burials – to be restricted to only core family members of the deceased (as applied in the military)
11. Bars, discos, cinema halls to close. Licences of those that don’t comply to be cancelled.
12. All sectors (other than those mentioned) to be suspended for 42 days.
13. Staff in non- core ministries, departments and agencies to reduce to 10%.
14. Factories to remain open, where possible, workers housed at place of work for 42 days.
15. Places of worship and sports events remain suspended for 42 days.
16. All education institutions to remain closed for 42 days.
17. Retail shops should remain open.
Number Plates Discovered In A Garden Of Sweet Potatoes By The K9 Unit In Kira Municipality
Minister Babalanda Tasks New Board to Restructure UPPC
Government had no hand in our release, Ssegirinya, Ssewanyana speak