Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Organization: Goodman International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of medical representatives in Goodman International Ltd Uganda.
- Management and administration of medical representatives field force (team) in Uganda.
- Filing weekly sales reports including the monthly sales reports.
- Providing the medical representatives with samples and any other necessary promotional material they may require.
- Keeping a check on the level of promotional materials and ordering from the chairman/ managing director of Goodman Kampala, when the quantities are about to fall short.
- Keeping track of expiry dates of drugs.
- Receiving donation requests from our supporters and detailing all the drugs suitable for donation.
- Performing regular sales analysis of the various drugs sometimes requiring comparison with the competitor products.
- Sourcing information on competitor brands in as far as price, availability, and market scope are concerned.
- Organizing product launches for any new product requiring launching.
- Coordinating any CME’s (Continuous Medical Education) that the medical representatives may be involved in. This may require to follow – up of the key speakers during the function, providing promotional materials etc.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience in Administration in a busy environment.
- Must be a quick learner, with Customer Care skills, Organizational skills, communication skills, Analytical skills, Conflict resolution skills, Proficiency in Microsoft-Office packages, SAP Applications and Tally.
- Should be familiar with sales reports
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Should have good marketing, presentation, negotiation skills with a demonstration of initiative.
- Should preferably be below 35 Years.
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo