Provide evidence-based nursing care, participate in training and research under supervision of the PHO Head of Nursing.
1) Provide evidence based nursing care to children with cancer and blood diseases
2) Participate in PHO Nursing Education.
3) Participate in PHO Research
4) Participate in Quality Improvement projects for the improvement in patient care.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- Registered Nurse (RN), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Current nursing license through all appropriate regulatory bodies
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on email@example.com