Vacancy title: Nutritionist
Type: FULL TIME
Industry: Health Care
Category: Health Professionals
Jobs at: Medical Teams International
Deadline of this Job: 27 August 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Ntoroko , East Africa
Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the following positions;
Position No: E2057
Duty Station: Ntoroko
Reports to: Facility In-Charge .
Job summary: Responsible for performing routine laboratory investigations for patients. Ensure security and hygiene measures are respected at all times.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & skills
• Advanced Certificate in Medical Laboratory Techniques is required
• Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council and a Valid practicing license are required
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role is required
• Experience working with an international NGO is an added advantage
• Basic knowledge of laboratory practices
• Basic knowledge of how to operate standard laboratory equipment
• Knowledge of hygiene management and IPC protocol
• Skilled in performing routine laboratory investigations and interpreting results
• Good communication skills, with good command of written and spoken English
• Skilled at using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Job Education: Certificate
Job Experience: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
1. Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to; firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
3. INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION NUMBER AND LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
4. Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
5. Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer