Job Title: Personal Banker (Fresher Customer Service Jobs)
Organisation: Housing Finance Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Housing Finance Bank, is a Commercial Bank and the leading provider of housing finance solutions with a vision to be the preferred consumer and business bank with a focus on housing finance.
Job Summary: The Personal Banker will provide responsive and effective banking services to customers in the personal banking business segment which delivers sustainable growth and profitability in line with the Bank’s strategic plan, credit policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and meet customer needs through selling and cross selling of all Housing Finance personal banking products and manage existing client relationships to increase/grow Housing Finance Bank share of wallet.
- Prepare loan applications for assessment/ review and disbursement of approved loans for the branch.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales performance reports to the Branch Manager detailing the performance progress.
- Develop and implement a sales plan and champion specific product selling campaigns to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Conduct regular customer visits to build long-term relationships and generate call reports.
- Handle customer queries and complaints and resolve them in a timely manner and escalate any unresolved queries in the shortest time possible.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of assigned loan portfolio with reference to risk management framework, customer service standards and the loan terms.
- Initiate and participate in the recovery of delinquent loans in the branch in line with set policies and procedures governing the recovery process.
- Deliver accurate and quality loan documentation, in line with approved terms and operating policies.
Financial Responsibility: Achieve set targets through effective relationship management on assets growth, liability growth and a good quality asset book that will drive profitability of the branch.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Personal banker should hold an honors degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Quantitative Economics and Business Statistics or any other related field from a recognized University.
- At least two years of service with a commercial bank in a relationship management role.
- Knowledge of banking products, services and policies and procedures
- Customer centricity and a good understanding of the sales process
- Excellent planning and organisation and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical and report writing skills
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should submit their applications with a recent CV, copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, postal and email address and three competent referees to:
Chief Human Resources Officer,
Housing Finance Bank,
4 Wampewo Avenue, Kololo. Uganda
Please take note that all applications should be sent by email to Recruitment@housingfinance.co.ug
DO NOT HAND DELIVER YOUR APPLICATION.
Please take note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Guidelines for submitting Documents
- Ensure that all your documents are scanned and submitted in 1 single batch using the following order:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic Documents and Certificates
- The maximum document size is 10 MB
- Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject
Deadline: Tuesday 19th July 2022 by 5:00pm
“Why Are Young Ugandans going for kyeyo?”-Finance Minister, Matia Kasaija
Quality Assurance Officer Job – Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA)
Quality Manager Job – Mota-Engil Africa