Job Title: Production Manager jobs
Organisation: African Concrete Standard Industry Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
African Concrete Standard Industry Ltd is devoted to being the best and most automatic concrete pole plant in Uganda with highest quality standard and production capacity with reasonable market price. We are the leading manufacturers of concrete poles in Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Production Manager should hold a University degree especially in related course in business. management or economics
- Possess management experience (manage team and company with rules and system not by speaking) in famous company.
- The applicant should have held a supervisor position experience at least one year leading one team not less than 10 staff
- Possess the basic ability to handle all affairs in the company like production management, cost accounting, new staff recruitment and deal with all government URA issues, Umeme power issues and safety and environment issues.
- Know the system how to make performance assessment on staff and promote excellent staff and treat the normal staff.
- Practical knowledge in safety prevention
- Be honest and have integrity
- Age:23-40 Years
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org