- Company: Orient Bank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda
Job Title: Projects Manager. Reporting to: Head, Information Technology
Job Summary : Co-ordinate & manage all projects of the bank and monitor their progress and completion to ensure they meet the expectations of the business in a timely manner within budget and scope in accordance Bank policies & regulatory guideline .
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate internal resources and third par-ties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develop detailed plans to monitor and track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and manage relationships with clients and third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Manage budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
Minimum Education Qualification
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related Course preferably in the fields of ICT/ computer science
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is an added advantage.
• Adept in Financial Technology
• Minimum of three years experience in project planning & management
Key Required Skills
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.,Powerpoint
• Attention to detail
How to Apply
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is Wednesday 24th March, 2021 at 5:00pm Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted