Duration: Full Time
Salary: Shall be determined after the interview
Location: Plot 32/33, Bombo Road, Kawempe, Kampala, Uganda
Valid till: April 20, 2021
To support the PR team with various administrative tasks. It is an entry level position that will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies.
- • Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
• Conduct research to support PR planning
• Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
• Maintaining the PR database, documenting media coverage, and tracking PR metrics.
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, stakeholders, media, and vendors.
• Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
• Respond to public inquiries via phone or email and maintain the public relations database.
• Undertake general administrative and clerical duties for the department.
• Other Projects assigned By PR Manager
- • A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a similar field.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
• Proven experience as PR assistant or similar position
• Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
• Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods