As Entebbe Airport Reopens all passengers departing the airport must present an authentic and valid COVID-19 PCR test certificate issued within 12 hours before travel.
SOP to be followed include;
- All international arrivals will be required to meet the following guidelines on arrival at Entebbe International Airport.
- Possession of an authentic negative Polymerase Chain Reaction PCR for COVID-19 test from an accredited laboratory in the country of Origin issued within 72 hours.
- Airlines shall not board any passenger coming to Uganda without a negative PCR test.
- A passenger who exhibits signs and symptoms of an infectious disease shall be transported to isolation in an ambulance.
- Foreign nationals who test positive for COVID-19 will be repatriated for treatment in another facility outside Uganda
- Passengers will be subject to temperature screening on entry to the arrival hall.
- All passengers will be screened for other infectious diseases
- Passengers shall scan fingerprints under immigration officer supervision
- Present authentic and valid PCR test for COVID-19
- Wear a face mask while in the terminal hall
- Passengers and airport user will be subject to temperature screening on entry to the airport and departure hall
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters apart from each other in the terminal hall.
- Only passengers and airport users with official business in the terminal will be allowed to access the airport.
- Airport user should sanitize after touching surfaces or documents