- Company: CitiBank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Closing Date : 19 Nov, 2020
The Teller reports to the Cash Officer.
The incumbent should possess the following competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong risk & control awareness and knowledge of mandatory Banking control practices.
- Ability to handle daily cash payouts and receipts in various currencies including bulk transactions.
- Maintain a good differences history progressively improving with experience.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum University Honors Degree
- Knowledge of the Uganda Bankers Association consumer protection guidelines.
- Excellent working knowledge of internal compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge on causes and how to mitigate fraud.
- Knowledge of bank products & services not limited to cash operations, trade operations, cash and tellers functions, FX/MM products.
The Job Description and Responsibilities
- Receiving and processing of Cash/Cheque instructions deposited over the counter.
- Provision of high quality customer services/experience.
- Performing daily 3-way reconciliation for all Cash in-transit (CIT) deposits.