Organisation: FINCA Uganda
Duty Station: Acacia, Ben Kiwanuka, Katwe, Nakulabye, Kawempe, Ntinda, Kireka, Mukono, Jinja, Kamuli, Mbale, Busia, Iganga, Lira, Gulu, Koboko, Arua, Nakasongola, Masindi, Hoima, Kabale, Mbarara, Masaka, Kyotera, Ssembabule, Mityana, Fortportal, Uganda
FINCA Uganda is a subsidiary of FINCA Microfinance Holding Company LLC (FMH) and part of a network of 20 microfinance institutions and banks that provide socially responsible financial services that enable low–income individuals and communities to invest in the future. FINCA Uganda currently offers loans, savings, and money transfer services in Uganda – one of the most competitive and dynamic microfinance markets in the world. FINCA Uganda is looking for dynamic persons to join our team of professionals to help better serve our clients.
Job Summary: The Teller will be responsible for providing exceptional customer experience while ensuring efficient and accurate transaction processing for FINCA Uganda customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing customer cash entries after carrying out proper due diligence checks.
- Escalating any suspicious transactions to the Head Teller and Branch Operations Supervisors.
- Resolving customer queries, inquiries and complaints as per the management process.
- Escalating any complaints not resolved.
- Contributing to the branch business growth initiatives, both savings and credit
- Maintaining high quality control on day to day branch operations and report any control lapses.
- The Teller will be developing initiatives to improve processing efficiencies and initiatives to support branch cost control.
- Ensuring proper document filing system.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Bank Teller must hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any business related fields from a recognized University/Institution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams and independently.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Good problem solving, multitasking and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office and other applications.
- High level of analytical and creative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
How to Apply:
All candidates who so wish to take up this role in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Deadline: 9th April 2021