Uganda is a landlocked country in East Africa whose diverse landscape encompasses the snow-capped Rwenzori Mountains and immense Lake Victoria.
Its abundant wildlife includes chimpanzees as well as rare birds. Remote Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is a renowned mountain gorilla sanctuary.
Also Read: The Most Beautiful Tourist Attractions in Uganda
Game Parks in Uganda
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Kibale National Park.
- Kidepo Valley National Park.
- Lake Mburo National Park.
- Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.
- Mount Elgon National Park.
- Murchison falls National Park.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park etc.
Protective Measures Against Tear Gas According To Al
Arrest Warrant for Russian president Putin by ICC
Ugandans to start Traveling to South Africa without Visas